Top Quality Wooden Lockers for Changing Rooms and Other: Buy Direct From Leading UK Manufacturer and save money
This is an information site on all aspects of wooden locker and wooden changing room furniture and is maintained by Crown Sports Lockers (UK) Ltd the United Kingdom's leading manufacturer of the finest quality wooden lockers and changing room furniture.
To see our range of products and to purchase lockers visit our main site www.crownsportslockers.co.uk
Why use wooden lockers and changing room furniture?
Unlike metal lockers or laminate lockers which when installed usually stand in austere rows, wooden lockers can be integrated with other wooden changing room furniture by shop fitting to transform a bare room into a desirable luxurious changing room that will provide pleasure to all who use it.
Wooden lockers can be made to co-ordinate with office furniture finishes.
- Wooden lockers can be made in small quantities to any height, depth or width.
- Wooden lockers can be made with a range of internal fittings to suit particular needs
- Wooden lockers can have wood grain or coloured interiors
- Wooden lockers can have a range of door options:
- Wooden lockers can be made to co-ordinate with office furniture finishes.
The product range includes:
- Wooden Lockers with Traditional Frame Wood Doors with Raised and Fielded Inner Panels
- Wooden Lockers with Traditional Frame Wood doors with Plain Inner Panels
- Wooden Lockers with Wood Veneer Doors
- Wooden Lockers with Wood Effect Doors
- Wooden Lockers with High Pressure Laminate Doors
- Wooden Lockers with Glass Doors
A comprehensive range of complementary wooden furniture to complete the changing room: Seating, Robe Hanging Units, Changing Cubicles, Grooming Stations, Wet and Dry Vanity Units, Towel Store and Dirty Towel Drop Units, Mirrors, Product Display Cabinets, Notice Boards and more.